Morwen is a witch who has several cats, noted as being nine in the first three books. She also wears loose black robes, not because it's traditional, but because they're comfy and practical. She never hunches down and isn't green. She doesn't hunch because then people will not be able to see her and thus not take her seriously, since she's already quite short. Above her door is painted None of This Nonsense, Please! She refuses to even put on the tall, pointy hats most witches wear, and always keeps her house very clean.
Morwen is down-to-earth, practical, and kind. She is always sensible and never rude. Other characters like her very much and she is always willing to give a hand. Others enjoy her gingerbread and other food, and she appears to be a very good cook. She also makes delicious cider.
Morwen has quite a few cats which she sometimes sends out on missions. She has created a potion so she can understand them and is thinking of making one where others can, too. Her cats are:
Calling on Dragons Edit
- Jasmine - small ginger female.
- Murgatroyd - male, whose color is not identified, other than "not black".
- Fiddlesticks - seal brown male.
- Miss Eliza Tudor - fluffy white female with blue eyes.
- Scorn - large calico female.
- Trouble - large, lean gray male.
- Jasper Darlington Higgens IV - cream and silver male.
- Chaos - fat, long-haired tabby male.
- Aunt Ophelia - spiky tortoiseshell female.
Talking to Dragons =Edit
- Quiz/ Grand Inquisitor - son of Scorn.
- Cass/ Cassandra - small, gray cat, easily overlooked.
- Nightwitch - black cat with one white paw; adopted by Shiara later on.